Home   My 100's   My Supernatural Journey   My Dad   Contact

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sweet Caroline


Oh Sweet Caroline... I love that song... it depicts her personality.... and her brothers Brooks, the oldest and then there is the middle child, Bryant... they love her dearly... they were crushed Friday when they found out about their baby sister....they so love her... we all do...


She is improving.... by the grace of our precious Abba....the prayers were many and we know that is why she is here...I can only imagine what Heaven must have been like this past weekend as it was overrun with zillions of prayers...


Her mom and dad were given a room at the Ronald McDonald house so they can be close to her.


Caroline still has her femoral line in (IV in her leg) ouch. They are giving her drugs for her heart. And she is still in Intensive Care.


This baby is a fighter but we found that out when she was born.... Did you guys know she had her open heart surgery last year on Valentine's Day!! How fitting....

She is so special to us all...


Keep the prayers coming.. and thank you....


Love to you all


Shari and Mark send their love.....


And so do I....


Connie

1 little hearts from you...:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face and, yes, I'm praying for her! My Little Lindsey's middle name is Caroline -- my own Sweet Caroline! Thanks for keeping us ever mindful of this need and this precious family.

Thank you also for your sweet comments on my blog!

Blessings,
Dori